The upkeep of your vacation rental property is of the utmost importance when it comes to maintaining both homeowner and guest satisfaction. That is why The Litchfield Company employs a full-time staff of dedicated, professional maintenance employees who are ready and available 24/7 to handle any issue that may arise in your unit.
- A. Menafra, Brick, NJ
There's no task that is too large and demanding or too small for our Maintenance Department. From dealing with major issues like Air Conditioning failures or flooded units to taking care of minor concerns like blown light bulbs, the Litchfield team can handle it all. We offer common-sense solutions and open communication with our homeowners to ensure that the greatest of care is allocated to maintain the functionality of your property in a cost-effective and timely manner. When a problem arises that goes beyond our expertise, we are proud to partner with local service providers and vendors who can be called in for assistance.
Our state-of-the-art computerized work order system keeps track of any work orders that have been carried out in your unit and also keeps our staff informed of any special requirements such as individual maintenance contracts, warranties and HOA property management contacts.
While our Maintenance Department completes a variety of tasks each day, some of our services include:
- Completion of monthly or routine procedures including HVAC checks, filter changes, light bulb changes, water line tests, dryer vent cleaning and mold inspections.
- General plumbing repairs to sinks, showers, toilets, water heaters and garbage disposals.
- General electrical repairs including wiring work and lighting upgrades.
- Professional-quality painting of interior and exterior areas to directed specifications.
- Installation and repair of laminate flooring, tile and carpet.
- Installation of items throughout your unit including bath and kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and large appliances.
- Carpentry work including the installation and repair of doors, windows, shutters, trim and deck areas.
- Pressure washing of deck/patio areas, walkways and unit exterior
- Positive relationships with area contractors for all other services or repairs needed